Oversees operations of all equipment to include, but not limited to the
following: pneumatic hand tools, orbital riveters, radial forming machines, pneumatic/mechanical/hydraulic pressing equipment, and electrical testers within their respective department including but not limited to Quality of production, managing employees, maintaining safety regulations, and monitoring daily production standards by performing the following duties.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Maintain and enforce all company policies and procedures.
- Maintain and enforce safety regulations within the department.
- Direct and coordinate the activities of employees engaged within the department.
- Participate in the hiring process by reviewing credentials, conducting interviews, or making hiring decisions or recommendations.
- Coordinate operations and activities within or between departments.
- Inspect materials, products or equipment to detect defects.
- Read and analyze charts, work orders, production schedules, records and reports to determine production requirements and to evaluate current production estimates and outputs.
- Maintain organization of surrounding work space (6s)
- Conduct regular cycle counts and other inventory controls to ensure inventory accuracy.
- Plan and establish work schedules, assignments, and production sequences to meet production goals.
- Demonstrate equipment, operations, and work/safety procedures to new employees, or assign employees to experienced mentors for training.
- Ensure that operators conform to production or processing standards.
- Bachelor's Degree (BA) from four-year college or university, or three to five years of related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Three to five years of experience with small part assembly; specifically small assemblies using multiple parts and multiple methods preferred.
- Experience using Inventory software; Manufacturing Software; Spreadsheet software and Word Processing software.
Please submit resume using the "Apply Now" feature.
Kason Industries, Inc. has manufactured commercial refrigeration hardware since 1926.
We believe our employees are our greatest asset and are an integral part of the Kason Family. We take great pride in the benefits we offer the Kason Family including medical and dental insurance, matched 401(k) retirement program, and vacation and holiday time.
Kason Industries is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.